Ground coffee and virgin organic coconut oil facial scrub, recipe by Sibel Grigore
How to exfoliate your face according to your skin type:
- dry, dehidrated, mature complexion: exfoliate once a week.
- normal, mixed complexion: exfoliate twice a week.
- oily complexion: exfoliate twice or even three times a week.
You can use ground coffee, but also coffee grounds if you drink coffee in the morning.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coffee (the caffeine in ground coffee diminishes dark circles and reduces inflammation)
How to prepare:
- Mix ground coffee and coconut oil in a glass bowl, until the paste you obtain is creamy.
How to apply:
- Apply the mix on your cleansed face, using delicate circular motions.
- Cleanse with water.
- Apply a hydrating cream or a thin layer of coconut oil that is also very hydrating.
Sibel Grigore, organic beautician
Copyright Republica BIO