- 197 vizualizări
Ground oats and virgin organic coconut oil facial scrub, recipe by Sibel Grigore
As I previously mentioned, it is important to exfoliate the skin of your face because it helps remove dead cells, cleanse the pores and helps you get a clear complexion. The facial scrub with oats is more delicate than the one with coffee and is recommended for sensitive skin.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground oat flakes - finely grind 2 oz oat flakes and use 1 teaspoon. The rest you can store in an airtight container.
How to prepare:
- Mix ground oats and coconut oil in a glass bowl, until the paste you obtain is creamy.
How to apply:
- Apply the mix on your cleansed face, using delicate circular motions.
- Cleanse with water.
- Apply a hydrating lotion or a thin layer of coconut oil that is also very hydrating.
Sibel Grigore, organic beautician
Copyright Republica BIO