- 234 vizualizări
Baking soda and virgin organic coconut oil tooth whitener, simple homemade recipe
An easy to make tooth whitener that doesn't have any nasty chemicals in it and for which you will need only two ingredients.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons baking soda, food grade
You can add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil if you prefer, for instance mint or tea tree oil that also have antibacterial properties.
How to prepare:
- Let the coconut oil stand at room temperature to make sure it is soft enough to incorporate the baking soda.
- Place in a jar.
- You can keep it in your bathroom.
How to apply:
- Use it as your regular toothpaste: put some of it on a toothbrush and brush your teeth with the mixture for a couple of minutes. Repeat once a week if you have sensitive gums or 2-3 times a week if it doesn't irritate your gums.
Ruxandra, Republica BIO
Copyright Republica BIO