An easy to make tooth whitener that doesn't have any nasty chemicals in it and for which you will need only two ingredients.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons baking soda, food grade
You can add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil if you prefer, for instance mint or tea tree oil that also have antibacterial properties.
How to prepare:
- Let the coconut oil stand at room temperature to make sure it is soft enough to incorporate the baking soda.
- Place in a jar.
- You can keep it in your bathroom.
How to apply:
- Use it as your regular toothpaste: put some of it on a toothbrush and brush your teeth with the mixture for a couple of minutes. Repeat once a week if you have sensitive gums or 2-3 times a week if it doesn't irritate your gums.
Ruxandra, Republica BIO
Copyright Republica BIO