Hydrating mask with spirulina powder and virgin organic coconut oil, recipe by Sibel Grigore
Do you use spirulina as nutritional supplement or you add spirulina powder in your shake or smoothie? If you don't, then you should, because it has tons of vitamins, minerals and it is one of the most nutritious foods on Earth. Spirulina is an algae that provides vitamin C, B12, B5, E, Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Beta-Carotene, recommended for skin, hair and nail health.
You will need the following ingredients:
How to prepare:
- Mix spirulina and coconut oil in a glass bowl, until the paste you obtain is creamy.
- Spirulina powder is very fine so I suggest you mix it carefully and slowly until it forms a paste.
How to apply:
- Apply the mix on your cleansed face. It is better to keep the coconut oil and spirulina mix in the fridge before using it on your face to make sure it is not too runny.
- Apply the facial mask in a thick layer on your face and neck and leave it on your skin for about 15-20 minutes.
- Cleanse with warm water.
- Apply a hydrating lotion or a thin layer of organic, virgin coconut oil that is also very hydrating.
Sibel Grigore, organic beautician
Copyright Republica BIO